DespairScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DespairScape

Official forums of DespairScape.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So a little warning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Despair
Owner and Coder
Despair

So a little warning Empty
PostSubject: So a little warning   So a little warning I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:03 am

I know everyone sees the Mod/Admin Application thread open and all of a sudden all the hopeful aspirants come out of the woodwork to post their applications.

Be Warned.

Bring your best game, give me the absolute best you can, or don't bother coming at all.

When I reject applications (and I reject a lot of them) I have a tendency to not be nice. If you are thin skinned, are easily offended, are emo.... Don't apply.

I read each application, each day, every day, until my eyes bleed. It doesn't put me in a good mood. Like I tell everyone I bring in to interview, I LOOK for reasons to disqualify people, I only want the absolute best that Despairscape has to offer.

If you are that person, you will rise to the occasion, you will work through the adversity I throw at you, you will succeed. If you are weak, aren't committed to taking that extra step, doing what MUST be done, you will fail.
Back to top Go down
https://despairscape.forumotion.com

So a little warning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DespairScape :: Despairscape :: Applications-
Jump to: