DespairScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DespairScape

Official forums of DespairScape.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama's Healthcare Plan!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Despair
Owner and Coder
Despair

Obama's Healthcare Plan!? Empty
PostSubject: Obama's Healthcare Plan!?   Obama's Healthcare Plan!? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:40 am

I can't believe his health-care plan passed. With this plan being passed it's pretty much like murdering people. Here's something I found by using Google.

" * It makes insurance more affordable by providing the largest middle class tax cut for health care in history, reducing premium costs for tens of millions of families and small business owners who are priced out of coverage today. This helps over 31 million Americans afford health care who do not get it today – and makes coverage more affordable for many more.
* It sets up a new competitive health insurance market giving tens of millions of Americans the exact same insurance choices that members of Congress will have.
* It brings greater accountability to health care by laying out commonsense rules of the road to keep premiums down and prevent insurance industry abuses and denial of care.
* It will end discrimination against Americans with pre-existing conditions.
* It puts our budget and economy on a more stable path by reducing the deficit by $100 billion over the next ten years – and about $1 trillion over the second decade – by cutting government overspending and reining in waste, fraud and abuse."

What they're not mentioning is that if you don't have enough money or you don't have a well enough paying job, they get to decide whether you get the surgery that you need or not. Another words if you don't make enough dough then they get to choose whether you live or die. Obama is going to bring down this whole country and he wouldn't even flinch.. what a shame.
Back to top Go down
https://despairscape.forumotion.com

Obama's Healthcare Plan!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DespairScape :: Off-Topic :: Debate Forum-
Jump to: